Wednesday, January 23, 2008

name calling

for years now i have had this eerie feeling that someone is calling out to me. at night when i am just about to go off asleep, you know when you are on the periphery of slumber, i hear my name aloud. obviously there's no-one around but darkness. in office you will find my head emerging from my cubicle like a submarine and taking a 180 degree turn. but no-one is picked up by my radar. while i am walking down the road i hear my name being called from the other end. when i look back, it's just pedestrians scuttling.

is it just an output of fertile imagination? i would like to believe it's more than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the same happens with me also, butslightly in different fashion. i hear my phone ringing somewhere. below the pillow, inside some pocket of a jeans i was wearing inside. then i search for it and it's right there in my Short's pocket. the ring tone haunt's me. badly. so, what i do, i just change my ribgtone in every few weeks.

wish if you could have so changable name!

but i must tell you onething, when actually someone yell for you, you don't hear it. actually it happened with me, many times.